Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sophia Manoli Guerrero

The miracle of life. These times are so precious. Newborns change so fast. It is important that we capture these moments as close to their Birth Day as possible and continue through their first year.
This is a birth announcement that I designed for my client's Sandra and Manuel. They were so happy with the end results that I will be taking Sophias photo's every three months until she turns one. I am looking foward to seeing her grow into "lil" Miss. Manoli.
These photo's were all taken in the comfort of "lil" Manoli's home so she did not have to worry about a thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in having my newborn photographed by you. I LOVE your style.

Anonymous said...

birth announcement cards designed like this are the best.

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Profesional Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving San Diego and surrounding Cities.