Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jano and Loraine

My brother, Jano needed some photo's of himself for a new Yoga studio he is working at. It's called Poses, located in Eastlake. So of course he called me up, I went over and started taking photos of Jano. And all of a sudden it turned in to a YOGA/ MATERNITY PHOTO SHOOT. It turned out pretty cool. Check it out.

Can't wait to see my baby nephew, SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pix. I am pretty darn sexy...ok, LoLo is too.
The pic of me on the chair is not one of my favorites...

Anonymous said...

They look great!!!

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Profesional Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving San Diego and surrounding Cities.