Saturday, April 19, 2008

Vote for my Friend Regina Leonard

Regina Leonard

a photo took back in The San Francisco days. Of my best roomate eber!!!



While I was in school, in San Francisco I learned how diverse the city was and I thought it was great!!! I immersed myself in the crazy little city, trying out all kinds of different things. Meeting all kinds of people, talented people, gay people and some just straight out weird. But this diversity is exactly why this crazy little city is so great.
Everyone who has lived in San Francisco has had their share of roomates. (I smile as I write this.) But for me I was blessed to have a great roomate that has remained one of my closest friends today. And I am proud. Her name is Regina Leonard and she has an amazing voice that I would like you to hear.
Regina is in a competition right now and I want her to win. Check out her song that she has written about San Diego and vote for her.

San Diego Magazine Song Competition

www.sandiegomagazine.com the name of the song Theres No Place Like Home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god.

i love you.

that picture brings back sooo many memories...

i miss SF!

you were so much fun! you were such a lil huslter! nothin EVER stopped you from working hard!

im so proud of you!

thanks for the support.

love you. i'm just chillin this weekend if you wanna come over for some hot tubbin.

MUAH!

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Profesional Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving San Diego and surrounding Cities.