Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lili & Richard

Lili and Richard had their ceremony at The Immaculate Conception Church In The Heart Of Old Town, San Diego.
This is where I had originally wanted to have my wedding ceremony. The reason I did not have it there was because I was scared of the parking situation. I thought that for sure none of my guests would be able to find parking.
HOWEVER, it did not seem like Lili and Richards guests had much of a problem with parking, because when I arrived the church was full of all her guests. Maybe she took my advice on writing an earlier Ceremony time on the invitations.



How perfect Vintage photos, for an Old Town, San Diego Wedding


Photobucket

I thought Lili looked a lot like model/actress Patricia Velasquez. What do you think? Take a look below at Lili's photo.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Celi for a wonderful job!

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Profesional Portrait and Wedding Photographer serving San Diego and surrounding Cities.